It sucks when the only person who can make you feel better, is also the reason you always cry. Every person goes through tough days. However, some days’ challenges prove to be more robust than you can handle. Maybe reading some sad quotes about life might elevate your mood or help you express yourself better. If you lack the courage to talk to someone directly, perhaps sad love messages can gear you up for the harsh journey ahead.
Such creative texts allow people to send a message that is tainted with worry and anxiety – a perfect expression of what one feels.
Are you feeling like your world is turning apart? Maybe things went south after a rosy relationship, and you are finding it hard to handle the aftermath. Also, you might be facing a rough patch in your life that gives you the urge to put your distress out the world.
No one is devoid of emotion. Whether sad, happy, melancholic or any other, everyone feels something. Dealing with sad emotions is a terrible affair for anyone. It creates a sombre mood, which many do not want to associate with. People handle emotions differently, and you should find a way of expressing yourself rather than keeping to yourself. It might be heartbreak or a terrible event in your life that’s bringing a lot of negative energy.
Sad sms can allow you to share your sadness or emotions with other people. With the advent of social media, there is no better way to express your heartfelt sorrowful quotes than using meaningful words. Below are sad sms for you to use to express your feelings;
- It hurts because you feel too much, because you care too much and because you feel connected to it all no matter how far you go.
- sometimes it hits me out of nowhere, all of a sudden, this overwhelming sadness rushes over me. And I get discouraged, upset, and I feel hopeless and sad and hurt. And once again, I feel numb to the world.
- Sometimes, when the people you love hurt you the most. It is better to stay quiet because, if your love was not enough, do you think words will matter?
- Is it not sad when you get hurt so much, you can finally say “I’m used to it.”
- Do not let anyone invalidate or minimise how you feel. If you feel something, you feel it, and it is real for you. Nothing anyone says has the power to invalidate that ever. No one else sees life through your eyes and experiences, and no one else has the right to dictate or judge how you feel. Your feelings are important, and you deserve to be heard. They are inherently valid, and they matter. Do not let anyone make you believe otherwise.
- Rains fall because the clouds can no longer handle the weight. Tears fall because the heart can no longer manage the pain.
- All I want to do right now is cry and scream and let it all out because it is killing me inside.
- My heart is not brave or big; it is not cruel either nor is not strong at all. I keep it within this iron cage for a reason. Breathe on it wrong, and I will die. Just go now. I would instead let you see my face than my heart.
- If you cannot hold me in your arms, then hold my memory in high regard. And if I cannot be in your life, then at least let me live in your heart.
- Sometimes I think I need a spare heart to feel all the things I think.
- Experiencing sadness and anger can make you feel more creative, and by being creative, you can get beyond your pain or negativity.
- There are moments when I wish I could roll back the clock and take all the sadness away, but I have the feeling that if I did, the joy would be gone as well.
- The worst battle is the one that goes on between your heart and your mind. You never know which one to listen to.
- I’m proud of my heart, it’s been played, stabbed, cheated, burned and broken, but somehow still works.
- Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it’s better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.
“Depression is the most unpleasant thing I have ever experienced. It is that absence of being able to envisage that you will ever be cheerful again. The lack of hope. That very deadened feeling, which is so very different from feeling sad. Sad hurts, but it’s a strong feeling. It is a necessary thing to feel. Depression is very different”.
Some days are just bad, that’s all. You have to experience sadness to know happiness, and I remind myself that not every day is going to be a good day, that’s just the way it is.
“Do not judge me; you cannot handle half of what I have dealt with. There is a reason I do things I do; there is a reason I am who I am”.
In a while you just decide to stop loving a person not because he does not love you, but because you realised that he is happier without you. That is why sharing sad sms is a great idea to relieve yourself of such distress.